Kitchen & Vanity Cabinets Certification Programs Course
This CEU is especially designed for architects, interior designers, kitchen and bathroom designers, showroom consultants and others allied to the design industry to explore how KCMA (the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association) certifications provide value to cabinets that these professionals specify.
The course provides a general overview of residential kitchen and bathroom cabinet testing and certification in accordance with the KCMA/ANSI A161.1 Standard, ESP Specification and Severe Use Specification.
Attendees will gain an understanding and appreciation of the following:
- KCMA’s Certification Programs: Quality, ESP, and Severe Use
- The certification process
- Specifying cabinets according to KCMA standards
- KCMA required performance tests: KCMA/ANSI A161.1 Standard & Severe Use
- Adding value to design with the Environmental Stewardship Point System
- Finding certified cabinet manufacturers