It has never been more important to understand the operational and financial risks related to ESG and how organizations can successfully navigate their own sustainability journey.
Join Adam Hammes, ESG Director, SGS North America—Knowledge, as he outlines how organizations can adopt a more proactive approach is necessary to improve sustainability performance, avoid revenue and contractual risks, and stand out amongst industry competition.
This webinar covers:
- A brief history of ESG and sustainability, including the difference
- ESG and sustainability frameworks, standards, and ratings
- A highlight of priority ESG criteria for KCMA’s membership
- Managing ESG and sustainability performance over time
- Examples for two specific material issues: climate and wellness