Kitchen and Bath Trend of Business Report
You have a business to run. That's why we keep you updated.
The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association’s Trend of Business report is conducted each month of the year and gathers information on our active members’ monthly sales. The survey gives members a health check on the industry on a monthly basis. We employ a third party consultant to collect and analyze participant data and all results are reported in aggregate. Participation is easy – members report monthly sales data into the user-friendly platform online. Participants receive monthly reports, charts and a ranking report to show where their company stands against the competition.
Each month, as a KCMA survey participant, you’ll receive vital management information on business trends that provide a benchmark for your company, including:
- A dollar growth comparison of the current month to the same month last year
- A year-to-date sales growth comparison from this year to last year
- A year-to-date growth rate deflated to last year’s dollars
- The average collection period of accounts receivable-DSO
- The number of days in production backlog for most participants
- Averages for each of the above ratios
- Each ratio categorized by type of manufacturer: stock, semi-custom, and custom
- Sales growth charts for month and year-to-date & trailing twelve months.
- Your company’s rank in dollar size compared to the other participants on monthly and year-to-date sales
Participating members account for over 66 percent of the U.S. cabinet market, making the data in the KCMA Monthly Trend of Business Reports extremely reliable and complete.