KCMA WEBINAR: Economic & Housing Update
Join Dr. Robert Dietz, Chief Economist of NAHB, for his current economic and housing outlook. Dietz will focus on current macro headwinds and the forecast for monetary policy.
Bring your questions for a discussion of these topics and more:
• Did the economy experience a recession in 2022? Why or why not?
• Has inflation peaked, and what’s the outlook for prices in 2023?
• When will the Fed stop raising rates?
• Is housing in a recession? What’s the outlook for 2022 and 2023 home building?
• Examine strong points of the US residential construction sector amidst broader weakness
• Explore the NAHB housing forecast including survey data from builders
• Policy and election impacts on housing and the broader economy