KCMA. OVER 300 MEMBERS STRONG
The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association Membership consists of over 300 cabinet manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services to the industry.
Membership Is Inclusive And Diverse
The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association was founded in 1955 to represent companies who manufacture kitchen, bath or other residential cabinets and key industry suppliers. With a membership now more than 300 strong throughout North America, KCMA works to advance the industry through advocacy, setting standards, sponsoring research and providing management tools and education programs.
KCMA's members vary widely but share an equal voice in the industry. We represent both cabinet manufacturers as well as suppliers to the industry.
KCMA defines a Cabinet Manufacturer (Active Member) as “Any person, firm or corporation who manufactures cabinets or decorative laminate products.” To be eligible for membership, a cabinet manufacturing company must be able to provide that 51% of their direct costs occur in North America.
With over 50% of KCMA members reporting under $5 million in sales, KCMA is a spokesman for manufacturers of all sizes. Our members include large companies with 500 - 14,000 production employees all the way down to small and mid-sized companies ranging from as little as 5 to 500 employees.
Our associate members supply materials or services to the cabinet industry and fit within a variety of categories, including:
- Cabinet Parts - including panels, doors, components, drawers, drawer systems, hinges, dowel pins, edge banding materials, fasteners, glass, moulding and trim and veneer
- Cabinet Accessories - including adhesives, brushes, decorative hardware, displays, finishing materials/touch-up, paint, lighting, machines, packaging materials, tools and wiping materials
- Cabinet-related Services - including pollution control, consultation, trucking and testing laboratories
- Cabinet-related Technologies - including design systems or software
- Other - including trade associations, consultation and more
Members Share Common Goals & Solutions
"Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people." - Steve Jobs
Members collaborate from both residential and commercial markets to share ideas, concerns and solutions for the industry as a whole. KCMA is the only organization devoted exclusively to promoting the interests of cabinet manufacturers and their suppliers.
As the leading trade association for kitchen cabinet manufacturers and suppliers to the industry, KCMA is your go-to-resource for specifying quality cabinets. KCMA administers two different certification programs: The KCMA Quality Certification Program and the Sustainable Environmental Stewardship Certification Program.
Our cabinet manufacturer look-up tool can help you find a cabinet manufacturer by certification, location, style, distributor, cabinet type, materials or brand.
Click on a link below for all the information you need:
- About the KCMA Quality Certification Program
- About the Responsible, Sustainable Environmental Stewardship Program
- Why certified cabinetry?
- How do I know if a kitchen or bath cabinet line is certified?
- Search for a kitchen cabinet manufacturer
- How to find kitchen cabinet parts, products or services
- Public policy issues critical to the kitchen cabinet industry
Don’t see your question? Send us an email at email@example.com and let us know!